Thursday, April 14, 2011

I LOVE my kindle!


I got my Kindle about a month ago and I LOVE it! As you can see I got a skin for it because I wanted to make sure it wouldn't get scratched ANYWHERE. Isn't it cute?!? This is the perfect thing to keep it safe and like new while giving it a cute personalized touch. I still really like the feeling of holding an actual book, but it's great to be able to have a lot of books in one place minus all the weight. I have to admit that before I was so against e-readers. I don't know why. But now I absolutely love them!

I found a few free Christian Fiction kindle books that you might like..

I'm not sure how much longer these ebooks will be free so grab 'em while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim