Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey fellow bloggers and book lovers! I've missed you so much! I've been gone for over three months because I haven't had internet access due to my families move. A lot has been going on and I've been extremely busy, but of course I made sure to squeeze in some time for reading. I'm so excited to be back and share a little about some really awesome books. BUT, before I start posting anything else, this site is going under construction. I'll have it done in no more than 2 days and I'll be back with new reviews and a book giveaway! So, come back soon and hopefully you'll like all the changes I make. Oh yeah and(I know I'm SUPER late) HAPPY NEW YEAR! Woohoo 2011!

God Bless & Happy Reading!
~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim