Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 Things about books and you

This idea come to you from Weekly Geeks.

The idea is simple. Tell us ten things about you with regard to books and reading. Let your imagination run wild!

For instance: New or old? Hard back or soft? One or lots at a time? Bookmarks or not? What genres? What authors? Favorites? Habits? Stuff you like. Stuff that bugs you.

I think you get the idea. You don't necessarily need to use my thoughts above of course. Those are just to get you started. And when you are done, we should be able to get a nice big picture of your reading/bookish personality.

Have fun with this! Be creative! Then be sure to visit around to other participants to see how you compare to everyone else's bookish personalities.

Mark, get set, GO!

1. New or old? - It doesn't matter to me. A book is a book, right? The only thing that matters is that it keeps my attention and has me turning those pages.

2. One or lots at a time? - I recently discovered that I'm not the kind of person that can read 3 or 4 books at a time and keep track of what's going on in each one. I think I'll just stick to one at a time so I can enjoy them a lot more.

3. What genres? - My favorites are Christian Historical Fiction, Mystery, Suspense, and Christian Chick-Lit. But, those aren't the only ones I stick to. I enjoy books of all kinds of genres.

4. How many? - I usually read about 2 - 3 books a week, but there are times when I can only get through one that week.

5. Books or e-reader? - Well I don't have an e-reader... YET. I'm hoping to get one very, very soon. I LOVE books, so I'm pretty sure I'll always love them in any form they come in.

6. Female or male author? - I actually don't have a preference. I have about the same amount of favorite female authors as I do male.

7. Do you re-read? - If i absolutely LOVED the book I will definitely go back and read it again.

8. How often do you read in one day? - I read every chance I get. I'm able to get the most reading time in the evening when everything's settling down.  

9. Do you like sad books? - Yes, I don't think I'll ever get sick of a good tearjerker.

10. Do you use the Library? - Yes I do, but not very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim