Monday, November 1, 2010

Month In Review: October 2010

Month in Review is an end of the month post I decided to start doing after I saw something similar on another website.(I can't remember which one) It's just something I wanted to start doing so I could keep track of the books I read each month. I'll probably change it up a little bit over time, but this is what I have for now. You can join in too if you'd like. I'd love it if you left a comment here so I can see your Month in Review post! 


Books I read:
The Last Word by Kathy Herman
The Right Call by Kathy Herman
Don't Kiss Him Good-Bye by Sandra Byrd
In Every Heartbeat by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Couldn't finish:
Uncertain Heart by Andrea Boeshaar

Reviews posted:
Don't Kiss Him Good-bye
The Last Word
The Right Call

Favorite book this month:
The Right Call by Kathy Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim