Saturday, November 27, 2010

Me... Alphabetically

Here's a fun survey I found a few days ago. If you want, you can copy and paste it and post it on your blog with your own answers. You can even "tag" other bloggers and who knows where it'll go from there. You don't need to give one word answers and you don't need to answer every question if you don't want. Just have fun! I hope you enjoy reading mine :)

A - Age: 19

B - Book Genre(s): Historical Fiction and Mystery/Suspense

C - Chore you hate: Sweeping

D - Diet: Huh?!?

E - Essential start to your day: Devotional Time

F - Favorite scent: Lavender

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Keyboard...sorta

J - Job title: Still looking for work! But I am currently a childcare provider

K - Kids: nope

L - Library or bookstore: Do I have to choose?! Fine.. Bookstore. LOVE ME SOME BOOKS!

M - Middle name: Don't have one

N - Nickname(s): Tutu(my niece started calling me that first when she was about 10 months old)

O - Oompa loompa or lollipop kid?: Oompa loompa doopity doo!

P - Pet peeve: When people try starting a conversation with me while I'm watching a really good movie.

Q - Quote(s) you like: ...I'll answer this later..

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: I have 3 sisters

T - Time you wake up: It depends, but mostly 7:30am

U - Undesirable habit(s): Nail biting. I only do it when I'm nervous, but I'm getting better at leaving them alone!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Mushrooms

W - Ways you run late: Getting ready and straightening my hair.

X - X-rays you've had: For my teethe

Y - Yummy food you make: Chicken and rice casserole

Z - Zone/Time: Pacific Standard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim