Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A short update on what's been going on

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting a whole lot, but I've been really busy taking care of my niece and trying to find a job. Times are tough these days, but I'm trusting that God will provide and I know the job I get will be hand picked by Him. Oh! My niece is starting pre-school next Tuesday!! I can't believe how fast four years have gone by... She's so smart too! She's been spelling and she knows how to add and subtract already. I thank God every day for bringing that precious little girl into our lives. OK, now back to what I was going to tell you. I have about 5 book reviews that I'll be posting up within the next two weeks so look out for those. I'll also be doing a shirt giveaway, but that info won't be posted until the 13th. I hope everyone's had an awesome summer. Let's get ready for fall and all the great things God has in store for us!

Happy Reading!
-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim