Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids. Sarah Young. Tommy Nelson.
October 2010. Hardcover. 

Sarah Young's, Jesus Calling, was a big hit with me and my mom. I love when the devotion for the day is exactly what I needed at that very moment. I was super excited when I saw that it's now available in an adorable kids version. Isn't the cover cute?!? Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, is written as if Jesus were speaking directly to your child in a language and writing style that they can easily understand and relate to. Not only is there a verse at the beginning of each devotion, but there is also a little "Read on your own" box at the bottom of each page. In this box there are a few scripture references that get kids right back into God's Word. The Scripture verses were taken from the ICB, CEV, and NLT bibles. The suggested ages for this devotion is 4-8, but I'd say 7-12 is a better age range for it. This is another great resource for kids that will not only speak words of truth and encouragement into their heart, but also help them grow in their relationship with Jesus. This one, I highly recommend.

My Rating: 5/5 stars

To buy this from the publisher click HERE
To read more reviews click HERE

(This book was provided for review by Thomas Nelson Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim