Monday, September 27, 2010

Didn't fall just start?!

It's so ridiculously hot here! I cannot believe temperatures have actually gone up to 113º in downtown La. I've kept a cup of ice cold water with me everywhere I am and stayed near the fans in our house. After a quick trip to the market, I was DONE! I didn't want to go outside anymore. Usually I try finding a reason to go outside, but not today. My poor dog and bunny didn't even know what to do with this heat. They were constantly trying to find a cool place to lay down. I finally went and poured water over them, I think they appreciated it. ;)

Thank God tomorrow is going to be a little cooler. What other ways can one keep cool when there's a horrible heat wave like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim