Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1 Year Blogoversary!!


I can't believe it's already been a whole year since I started this blog. Time has gone by so fast and I've had lots of fun along the way. As you can see in my first post, I was very excited to become a part of the blogging world. I had no idea what was in store for me, and now I can't wait to have another great year. I want to thank all of the wonderful Publishers that have given me the opportunity to read their books and I'd also like to thank my readers, you're all awesome!

Now, time to announce the winner of the giveaway!! I entered everyone's name in the list on Random.org and here's what came up.

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Paula
2. Samantha
3. Melanie
4. Jenny
5. L
6. Laurie
7. Rob

Timestamp: 2010-08-10 17:47:58 UTC

Congratulations, Paula, you're the lucky winner!!!

I sent her an email and she has 48 hours to respond. If she doesn't reply within that time frame, a new winner will be chosen.

Thank you to everyone that entered. You'll have another chance to win in the next giveaway I'll be having very soon.

Happy Reading!
-Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim