Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Here!!



It's officially Friday June 18, 2010. I've been waiting for this day to come for a long time and it's finally here!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE both Toy Story and Toy Story 2 and I know this one will be just as good, maybe even better. I'm hoping to go see it later today with my sister and niece. If I don't go today then I'll definitely be there at the theater doors before they open tomorrow. I can't even put my excitement into words!! Woody, Buzz, Hamm, Slinky, Rex, Mr. Potato Head, Jessie... I'll see you soon!! Toy Story 3 here I come! Are any of you going to see it?

Ahhh...sweet sweet memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim