Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hand of Fate

Hand of Fate. Lis Wiehl and April Henry. Thomas Nelson. April 2010. Hardcover. 320 pages.


Hand of Fate is the second installment in the Triple Threat series by authors, Lis Wiehl and April Henry. When radio talk show host, Jim Fate, dies after accidentally inhaling poisonous gas that was released into his studio, FBI special agent Nicole Hedges, Federal Prosecutor Allison Pierce, and crime reporter Cassidy Shaw come together to try and solve this murder. With Jim having been so outspoken, many people hated him. The list of possible suspects was very lengthy and these three friends, who call themselves the Triple Threat Club, have the tough job of trying to put the pieces together and find out who did this.

 Even though I haven't read the first book in this series, Face of Betrayal, I didn't feel lost while reading this one. I don't usually read crime novels, but I'm very happy I got to read this one. It's fast-paced with unexpected twists that keep you guessing. It took a lot out of me not to skip through the pages to find out who the murderer was. I definitely recommend this book, it'll keep you wondering literally till the very end.

My Rating: 5/5 stars

To buy this from the publisher click HERE
to read more reviews click HERE

(This book was provided for review by Thomas Nelson Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim