Friday, April 16, 2010

You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be

You Can Be Everything God Wants You To Be. Max Lucado. Thomas Nelson. March 2010. Hardcover. 128 pages.

I just got this free copy of You can be everything God wants you to be from Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze blogger program. This is a gift book that would be great for anyone, especially a high school or college graduate. The message of this book is that God made each of us unique and we all have an assignment from Him. We each have the right "tools" to accomplish whatever it is He has for us, we just have to go after it.

"You were born PREPACKED. God looked at your entire life, determined your assignment, and gave you the tools to do the job."

Max Lucado is such a great motivator and author. I'm almost 19 and I haven't started college yet, so after reading this I started thinking even more about what it is that I want to do in life. Of course, when I think about the talents and skills God gave me, I start comparing them to my sisters and friends. I know that's the exact opposite of what God wants me to do. This book is a great reminder of the fact that God has already placed within us all the abilities we're ever going to need to accomplish the call He has for our lives. I really enjoyed reading this and it was helpful in so many ways. If you've been thinking about what your calling and purpose in life is, you should definitely read this book.

My Rating: 4/5 stars


To buy this from the publisher click HERE
To read more reviews click HERE

(This book was provided for review by Thomas Nelson Publishers.)

1 comment:

  1. I gave it 4 out of 5 too. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim