Friday, January 22, 2010

The Word of Promise New Testament(NKJV) Audio Bible

The Word of Promise New Testament. Thomas Nelson. October 2007. Audio CD. 20-CD set with bonus "behind-the-scenes" DVD.

Thomas Nelson released The Word of Promise New Testament audio Bible back in 2007. I recently recieved it for free by the publishers in return for a review. The New Testament was brought to life and while I listened I can just imagine the scenes. The sound effects, music and cast went so well together. Everyone did a great job on this. This dramatized audio bible has a cast of 120 actors which include Jim Caviezal as Jesus, Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Mary mother of Jesus, Lou Diamond Philips as Mark, and many more well known actors.

I haven't heard other audio bibles outside of the Word of Promise to be able to say this is The best from all the other ones out there, but I can definitely say that it's worth buying. I listen to it on my computer, iPod, and in the car. I love having it accessible wherever i go. There's also an mp3 version you can buy so you can easily download it to your ipod, zune, or any other mp3 player. This is really one of my favorites and I highly recommend it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

My Rating: 5 /5 stars

To buy this audio bible from the publishers click HERE
To read more reviews click HERE

(This audio bible was provided for review purposes by Thomas Nelson Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim