Monday, September 7, 2009

Fearless

Fearless. Max Lucado. Thomas Nelson. September 2009.
Hardcover. 224 pages.

This is the first book I'm reviewing as a Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger. I just finished reading Fearless and I'm so glad I got a chance to. This book came into my life at the perfect time when I was dealing with a lot of fear and anxiety myself. In this book Max shows us ways we can overcome those fears. When there is fear, there is no peace. God wants us to give our fears to Him and trust that He will get us through any situation we may be in.

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me...I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am." (John 14:1,3 NLT)

I love Max's style of writing, it's easy to read and understand. Fearless is broken down into chapters that discuss many fears that I know a lot of people can relate to -- fear of death, fear of sickness, fear of losing your job, fear for your children, etc. This book is inspiring, eye opening, and encouraging. Max gives many scriptural references that are relevant to the issues and fears we may face everyday. This book has something for everyone.

My Rating: 5/5 stars

To buy this from the publishers click HERE
To read more reviews click HERE

(This book was provided for review by Thomas Nelson Publishers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated and won't show up until I approve them. Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation! :)

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Loving You and Lavender Sweeties kits by Vera Lim